Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boring Ranked is Boring.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TryLinK

TryLinK

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Boring Ranked is Boring. Empty
PostSubject: Boring Ranked is Boring.   Boring Ranked is Boring. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:06 am

Honestly, I don't know what you guys find so enjoyable about FC2 ranked matches. The lobby takes forever to fill up, getting on the same team as your friends is hell, and half of the losing team quits in the middle of the match. Oh yeah, and you get booted from the server at the end of each game.

What fun! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Boring Ranked is Boring.   Boring Ranked is Boring. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 am

Ive always liked the ranked matches its fun as a team to go on there a kick some ass. The waiting around does suck but you dont have to wait long everytime.
and as for the quitters whenm i use to host i had pen and paper at hand and written there gamertags down then if they every joined my room after theyd get the boot before the match was started.

i called it the quitters list
Back to top Go down
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Boring Ranked is Boring.   Boring Ranked is Boring. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Yea!, and if you have a full party your ranked match is already half full and never realy takes long to get started..
Back to top Go down
http://ugs-gaming.up-your.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring Ranked is Boring.   Boring Ranked is Boring. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boring Ranked is Boring.
Page 1 of 1