Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Down With The Ranked !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Who's Down With The Ranked !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Who's Down With The Ranked !!!!   Who's Down With The Ranked !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:10 am

SKILLED PLAYA REQUIRES OTHERS LIKE ME POST HERE IF U HAVE POTENTIAL

Me n dump thought it would be a good idea to set up some ranked events/matches as it seems most people are playing ranked as the achievements n stuff are on there. Ive been playing ranked with a little team but we need more people so we can have less non communicators and non teamplayers and mutes on the team as communication and teamwork is key as we all know.

so heres how it works at first it can be a little ballache but then its smooth process..
i can host a full room with no problems im happy to do that..
i set up a room say capture the diamond then i load the map list up in the order u see it all 14 maps
voting off then ppl cant vote to shuffle teams.
then i go in chat and tell few ppl that the room is up and they can search after all that fuss u jump in and wait for others to join and as they do u change to the side were on i also have the boot option if the room gets full and were not togeather....

game ends then u just jump straight in to search the next map on list no private chatting needed u will get in our room first time 97% of the time.

so leave a little comment below if ur up for it so we can get togeather maybe tonight cos it is fun and competative sometimes depending on the experiance of the other team. as dump seen tonight there is some total rapeage somtimes. lol!
Back to top Go down
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Who's Down With The Ranked !!!!   Who's Down With The Ranked !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:19 pm

Yea after last nights games!, Yes!, that was great I killed it son!
Back to top Go down
http://ugs-gaming.up-your.com
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Who's Down With The Ranked !!!!   Who's Down With The Ranked !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Yeah, I'm in! Just give me some time to work things out with verizon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ugs-gaming.up-your.com
Tripple

Tripple

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Who's Down With The Ranked !!!!   Who's Down With The Ranked !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:29 pm

So your saying in order too join a ranked match in FC (with friends) its just like gears?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fierceone
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

PostSubject: Re: Who's Down With The Ranked !!!!   Who's Down With The Ranked !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:41 pm

ermmm i never played ranked in gears but im guessing it will be similar
Back to top Go down
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Who's Down With The Ranked !!!!   Who's Down With The Ranked !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:14 pm

Soooooo, When are you going to start this shit yo? We played last night w/mama, stretch, and a few others....
We had a blast B!
Back to top Go down
http://ugs-gaming.up-your.com
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

PostSubject: Re: Who's Down With The Ranked !!!!   Who's Down With The Ranked !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:58 pm

I can start tonight if everyones available i had a few early nights past couple days old age is taking a grip of my gaming lol
il have an afternoon nap and then i will start a ranked match around 7-8 est and send u all a message
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Down With The Ranked !!!!   Who's Down With The Ranked !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Down With The Ranked !!!!
Page 1 of 1