Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you guys think of Cat and Mouse Sunday's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

What do you guys think of Cat and Mouse Sunday's Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think of Cat and Mouse Sunday's   What do you guys think of Cat and Mouse Sunday's Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:05 pm

Well there is enouph of us to do this Cat and Mouse thing on Forza 2. How does sundays sound? And if thats good what time would be best to schedual this event? Most of the peole that I know who play Forza, play it abit later in the afternoon. We could even do it twice on sundays at two sepperate times. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://ugs-gaming.up-your.com
Stretchnutz
Information Mod.
Stretchnutz

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of Cat and Mouse Sunday's   What do you guys think of Cat and Mouse Sunday's Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:30 am

I think is an awesome idea. For me being EST noon-ish is a good time. Make this an All Afternoon Event.
Back to top Go down
http://deadstretch.spaces.live.com
Ashytaca
Forum Mod.
Ashytaca

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of Cat and Mouse Sunday's   What do you guys think of Cat and Mouse Sunday's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:14 pm

I think the cat and mouse is a great creative idea that makes u work as a team instead of the usual free for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of Cat and Mouse Sunday's   What do you guys think of Cat and Mouse Sunday's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of Cat and Mouse Sunday's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: X-Box 360 Favorites :: Forza Motorsports 2-
Jump to: