Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadowrun - Game Info & Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stretchnutz
Information Mod.
Stretchnutz

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Shadowrun - Game Info & Video Empty
PostSubject: Shadowrun - Game Info & Video   Shadowrun - Game Info & Video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:54 am

SHADOWRUN GAME INFO
*Feel free to add links, information or comments about the game.*

What kind of game is Shadowrun?
"Shadowrun is an intense multi-player focussed FPS experience that rewards cleverness and split-second improvisation through a unique combination of modern weapons, ancient magic and advanced technology". Along with traditional particle-based weapons (i.e. SMG, shotgun, etc.), you can also elect to use the deadly Katana, and many forms of magic (such as teleport and ressurect) and future-force technology (such as a Smart-Link aiming assistance and Glider personal aerial transport).

MULTIPLAYER
Join the conflict with up to 16 players battling together across Xbox 360™ and Windows Vista™ through the Xbox LIVE® and Games for Windows® — LIVE gaming and entertainment network.

*For all the info you could want for ShadowRun visit the xbox.com's Game Detail page.

SHADOWRUN GAMEPLAY VIDEOS

Video 1

Video Review

Last edited by Stretchnutz on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Videos)
Back to top Go down
http://deadstretch.spaces.live.com
Stretchnutz
Information Mod.
Stretchnutz

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Shadowrun - Game Info & Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun - Game Info & Video   Shadowrun - Game Info & Video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 pm

I'd thought I make this section a bit more interesting by adding any Comics,Machinima(Shorts made from games) and any other fun stuff done with a game.

Ctrl+Alt+Del Comic
Shadowrun - Game Info & Video 20070604

Rooster Teeth's (Creators of Red vs Blue)1-800-Magic
Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

More Coming in the Future...
Back to top Go down
http://deadstretch.spaces.live.com

Shadowrun - Game Info & Video
Page 1 of 1