Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!

Go down 
+3
WHITE WIDOW
XHeretic HeroX
Grim Smoke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Empty
PostSubject: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:34 pm

Custom grip tunning is now looking for a few brave racers to race in some upcoming races. The bennifits from this would be Free Custom Grip Racers, and a 1m CR bonus to sign up! When cat and mouse and other events like PSS you will be expected to represent your team to the fullest and attend the races weekly!
Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! New110 Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! New_210 Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Audi10 Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Audi110
If you are interested just sign up here!

Last edited by Grim Smoke on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ugs-gaming.up-your.com
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:27 pm

I'm here, I'll sign up, now where's my 1m CR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ugs-gaming.up-your.com
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:10 pm

Slow down cowboy, I will get some cars together and we will do this all at the same time!
Back to top Go down
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:28 pm

Sorry for not being around a while, I have rediscovered GOW. I'll try get all that and do some racin today if your on.
Back to top Go down
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Well three racers strong and I still can't get you guys together to do some races, here it is wendsday and I keep trying to get ahold of you guys and your unavalable. I was under the impression ashy was taking it easy w/a friend or something over the weekend, and was going to return on Mon....

Where are you guys?
Back to top Go down
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:08 am

I'm on another planet in Mass Effect.
Back to top Go down
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:55 pm

im interested although, id need to race abit more for fun to get use to the game again and working around work might pose some problems. and i will also need some tips on tuning cars. but apart from that ye i could do it lol!
Back to top Go down
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Cool! I'll get at you when I see you next!
Back to top Go down
STOFFER 08

STOFFER 08

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:31 pm

hey yo grim wats up, STOFFER 08 and GeTTer done son would like to join custom grip race team pm me later
Back to top Go down
Ashytaca
Forum Mod.
Ashytaca

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:37 pm

Hey there everyone sorry i have not been on recently ......my x box got the RED RINGS and i have not been able to race with the race team custom grip....just so u guys know me and grim made it but i guess he is the big cheese of it while my x box is away....i will try to do what i can for the sight but i cant do much because i don't know what is going on in the x box world Ha Ha ....i will try to stay in touch but so far every time i go on no one is on

TO Grim- right after i talked to you that night i came back from my trip i got the rings and i was not able to see the cars you gave me. So keep the team cars coming and know i will be back in a week to check them out.
Back to top Go down
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:20 am

Ok there guys the team is on and we are now 5 deep, but now I have a little problem.....

My profile was corrupted today and I lost all my tunes and paint!!! Oh yea! And I lost my in game CRso it's going to be abit before I can get you new guys that 1m CR..

This weekend I am going to put cat and mouse sunday aside to make some new rides for you guys..

Please ashy I now need those cars more than ever!

I hope you new guys stick it out until I get my shit straight again!
Back to top Go down
Ashytaca
Forum Mod.
Ashytaca

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:26 am

Ya no problem Grim, those cars are yours, I just need to get my xbox back and i will send them to you ok
Back to top Go down
fearsomeshorty

fearsomeshorty

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:29 am

Ashytaca wrote:
Hey there everyone sorry i have not been on recently ......my x box got the RED RINGS and i have not been able to race with the race team custom grip....just so u guys know me and grim made it but i guess he is the big cheese of it while my x box is away....i will try to do what i can for the sight but i cant do much because i don't know what is going on in the x box world Ha Ha ....i will try to stay in touch but so far every time i go on no one is on

TO Grim- right after i talked to you that night i came back from my trip i got the rings and i was not able to see the cars you gave me. So keep the team cars coming and know i will be back in a week to check them out.

I feel ur pain mine is out for repairs right now. stupid ring of fire!! all I can say is this sucks royal ass oh and its nice to meet u. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AUT0MATOR

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:12 am

Sorry, I just cant get into racing games. If you had a car full of friends with guns then that would be a whole different story!

I did mess around with the editor in this for awhile and thought it was really cool but I sold the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!   Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Grip - Racers Wanted!!
Page 1 of 1