Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Motorsport 3 Sweetness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Forza Motorsport 3 Sweetness Empty
PostSubject: Forza Motorsport 3 Sweetness   Forza Motorsport 3 Sweetness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:54 pm

So i got an email today from the local game store informing me about forza 3 limited edition just thought id share it with you.

actual store offers for preorder with them

BMW M3 E9
Forza Motorsport 3 Sweetness BMWM3

V10 AUDI R8
Forza Motorsport 3 Sweetness Audi_R8_V10_Full

Actual limited edition comes with

Forza 3 2GB USB storage + keychain

Forza Motorsport VIP Membership* and Exclusive Car Pack*: Want to be a top painter, tuner, driver or just more active in the community? VIP membership is the way to get yourself noticed. Includes special treatment within the online Auction House, Community Storefront and on the Forzamotorsport.net forums. Also includes 5 of the hottest cars from the roster of Forza Motorsport 3, available only through your VIP membership.

Exclusive Collector's Edition Car Pack*: This one is for the fans. This pack includes 5 cars that have been hand tuned and hand painted by the developers at Turn 10 to fly the Forza Motorsport colours.

Exclusive Forza Motorsport 3 Theme

And of course a fancy case!

Forza Motorsport 3 Sweetness Forzapack
Back to top Go down
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Forza Motorsport 3 Sweetness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 Sweetness   Forza Motorsport 3 Sweetness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:01 pm

So what do you think is it worth it?

from gamestop america recieves the audi r8 for preorder

so would it be $59.99?
or
the all out $79.99 ?

for everything mentioned above

Well i decided to preorder the limited edition it cost £55 over here so it aint really that bad i think you get alot for your money and is definatley worth it.

oh and just to add this would be my first limited edition buy ever thats how much im looking forward to this game.
Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 3 Sweetness
Page 1 of 1