Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can't get on xbox live

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-24

I can't get on xbox live Empty
PostSubject: I can't get on xbox live   I can't get on xbox live Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Last night I tried to play 1 vs. 100 with mama and automator and my xbox freezes. I turned my xbox on and off about 5 times since then and each time its on for about 20sec before freezing. So i disconnect my ethernet cord and my xbox doesn't freeze anymore but i can't connect to xbl. So I get on my computer just in case and I can get on the internet with no problem, the proof is here. So have any of you guys had problems today with xbl? Or is my xbox fucked?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ugs-gaming.up-your.com
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on xbox live   I can't get on xbox live Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 pm

xbox live is up and running except for the marketplace which says some people may experiance problems.
http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/xboxstatus.aspx

Remember GOOGLE is your friend I had a browse around and this is what i found

Steps to Try and Fix 360 Freezing at Start-up

1) Turn off your Xbox 360 and physically disconnect it from the internet by either unplugging the ethernet cable or disconnecting the wireless adapter.
2) Turn on your Xbox 360 and sign into your account. You should NOT be connected to Xbox Live.
3) Navigate to the "System" blade and choose the "Memory" option, then select your storage device.
4) Now search. Look through all the system folders then find and delete ALL incomplete content files. You can spot an incomplete file by the yellow exclamation point icon. Remember to delete ALL incomplete files
5) Once all the incomplete content files have been deleted, turn off your Xbox 360.
6) Reconnect your Xbox 360 to the internet by plugging back in the ethernet cable or wireless adapter.
7) Turn on your Xbox 360, connect to Xbox Live and hopefully your problem is solved.
Back to top Go down
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on xbox live   I can't get on xbox live Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:24 pm

On a second note most of the stuff i have read is all reporting the same problem MARKETPLACE now im assuming you tried downloading 1 vs 100 right?

if a yes make sure you delete all 1 vs 100 content from the hard drive and also check you dont have any currupt downloads as posted above make sure your ethernet cable is unplugged before you do this.

you should be up and running within 5 mins of reading this!! its ok you can thank me later
Back to top Go down
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on xbox live   I can't get on xbox live Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:50 am

Mother Fucker!!! I should have seen this before i turned my 360 in to Best Buys. Apparently Best Buys changed their replacement plan so now they have to send my 360 in to microsoft to get it fixed. I won't be able to get my 360 back until about July 25. But hopefully when they send my 360 back I'll get a new one that has the project jasper thingy that prevents red lights. But I did do the perform maintanence on my 360 and that did not fix the freeze issue, and when Best Buys tested it they used their own hardrive and still got the freeze issue.
Back to top Go down
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on xbox live   I can't get on xbox live Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:55 am

Well if ur 360 was freezing whilst not connected to live then it was probably a system fault but if u turned it in to bestbuy just because it was freezing whilst connected to live then you just wasted there's your's and microsoft time because their test will show nothing. And the honest chances of you getting a brand new 1 with the new chip is slim because they have to get rid of the older ones first lol
Back to top Go down
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on xbox live   I can't get on xbox live Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:41 am

No dude. I could play my xbox just fine while it wasn't connected to xbl but when I did connect it, it froze after 2min. I took it to Best Buys and they used their own hard drive to try and get the same error and when they connected it to xbl they got the freeze issue as well. If it was 1 vs. 100 that fucked it up then Best Buys should not have duplicated the error; but they did. So its something wrong with the xbox. I also noticed that for the past several weeks though my xbox would freeze up every so often.
Back to top Go down
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on xbox live   I can't get on xbox live Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:34 am

If you brought the xbox over here to my house you would still have got the error because you already downloaded the content from marketplace!! But anyways hurry up and get it back
Back to top Go down
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on xbox live   I can't get on xbox live Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Well I hope it really is internal damage and not 1 vs. 100 that got it fucked up. But didn't you say you have to download 1 vs. 100 to get the error? Since Best Buys doesn't use a hard drive that downloads shit off of marketplace would'nt they not have encountered the problem, because from what you said its a hardrive problem right?
Back to top Go down
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on xbox live   I can't get on xbox live Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:29 pm

ye thats true maybe it is a fault with your actual system then if ur hard drive wasnt connected at bestbuy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on xbox live   I can't get on xbox live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't get on xbox live
Page 1 of 1