Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New on the server GAS WORKS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

New on the server GAS WORKS Empty
PostSubject: New on the server GAS WORKS   New on the server GAS WORKS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:56 am

Ok so i have been working on this map for a week or so doin a few hours here and there after a few wise words from dump i finally got it down to a tee.

The design is a disused gas works facility all open with plenty of gas cylinders and pipes and there is also a train which runs down 1 side of the map which is used to transport large quantities of gas to and from along with other items. I have also created semi trailer's a weigh bridge and office block complete with a truck wash.

I have a few snap shots which i took with my phone but they are clear enough to get the feel of the map.

This is the office block and the gas pumps that are used for filling the semi's
New on the server GAS WORKS DSC00047
This is the mechanics workshop and in the background some large cylinders what hold the gas.
New on the server GAS WORKS DSC00048
And this is where i got the idea from for this 1 cylinder. Just to clarify that these type of cylinder's move up and down. I think when there empty they are up and when they are full they are down so this is why you will see them at diffrent heights in my map..
New on the server GAS WORKS Gascylinder
A pic of the train to the right side and a open shed used for storing barrels and odd bobs and a view of a trailer
New on the server GAS WORKS DSC00049
here's a view of some of the smaller cylinders in the middle of the map and also the truckwash at the far back of the map
New on the server GAS WORKS DSC00050
This is the weigh bridge where the semi's are weighed as they enter and exit to make sure customers get charged correctly Laughing
New on the server GAS WORKS DSC00051

Go check it out let me know what you think

Last edited by WHITE WIDOW on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: New on the server GAS WORKS   New on the server GAS WORKS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:07 pm

yea this is a sweet map!

Pic 4 and 5 are the same widow....

Last edited by Grim Smoke on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ugs-gaming.up-your.com
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New on the server GAS WORKS   New on the server GAS WORKS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:26 pm

That looks fuckin awesome!!! Good job widow, I'm glad you finally finished a map. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.ugs-gaming.up-your.com
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: New on the server GAS WORKS   New on the server GAS WORKS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Thanks for the feedback oh and the pic is fixed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New on the server GAS WORKS   New on the server GAS WORKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New on the server GAS WORKS
Page 1 of 1