Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mercenaries 2 Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AUT0MATOR

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Mercenaries 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 2 Review   Mercenaries 2 Review Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:11 pm

I did not see a thread nor could i start a new one for Mercs 2 so i'll post my review here.

As some of you know I only like playing co-op games and games that allow you to create your own content and the co-op in mercenaries2 does not dissapoint neither does single player.

The co-op is seemles. Players can join at anytime so there are no lobbies or game stopage they just enter the game without interuption.

There are 3 characters to choose from, 1 is female and the other 2 are male and all have different strengths.

In Mercs2 their are a wide variety of vehicles you can drive, Helicopters, tanks, semi's, motorcycles, boats, jetski's, and monster trucks to name a few and all vehicles in the game can be highjacked.

Mercs2 has great physics and some of the best and most massive explosions I have ever seen in a game and just about everything ingame is distructable. You can call in airstrikes for complete devistation of an area and I think you can even get a nuke but I have not yet.

There are kinda alot of loading screens but not to bad, mostly just before and after missions and entering and exiting buildings. There are main missions and side missions and they are all up to you. If you dont want to do it fine do something else and go where you want when you want.

I could go on and on about things I really like about this game but i'll stop there.

In my opinion this is a must have game!
Back to top Go down
AUT0MATOR

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 2 Review   Mercenaries 2 Review Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:15 pm

Here is a vid of mercenaries 2, the game is really good! sorry for the link, but untill someone shows me how to get the embeded to play in HQ I will continue to put links for some of the vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0BAC0gZO8&fmt=18

Last edited by AUT0MATOR on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 2 Review   Mercenaries 2 Review Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 pm

To make a New post just clik on the Button that Says Post New at the top of the thred..
Back to top Go down
http://ugs-gaming.up-your.com
Stretchnutz
Information Mod.
Stretchnutz

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 2 Review   Mercenaries 2 Review Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:17 pm

Awesome! You should do this more often for games! Even if there isn't a dedicated forum for it...oh and I'll figure out how to embed the HQ vids....

Nice Review, I honestly wanna play the game now.
Back to top Go down
http://deadstretch.spaces.live.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 2 Review   Mercenaries 2 Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercenaries 2 Review
Page 1 of 1