Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What movies are you looking forward to?

Go down 
+2
XHeretic HeroX
Grim Smoke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

What movies are you looking forward to? Empty
PostSubject: What movies are you looking forward to?   What movies are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Well I still haven't seen Mirrors yet, and Death Race looks pretty good. Any one else know of some new ones comming out?
Back to top Go down
http://ugs-gaming.up-your.com
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Upcoming Movies I Want To See   What movies are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:02 pm

Miracle at St. Ann- This is the one I really want to see. It looks like it has a really deep storyline.

Eagle Eye- Looks pretty good.

Max Payne (the movie)- This is actually based off of a videogame.

Fast and the Furious (not sure what the other bit of title is)- I liked all the previous ones and this looks just as sweet.

The Day the Earth Stood Still- From what I hear there have been many versions made of this but this one sounds interesting still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ugs-gaming.up-your.com
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you looking forward to?   What movies are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:05 pm

Babylon A.D. was really good. It had an excellent plot line as well as non-stop action. I also saw Miracle at St. Anna a couple days ago; and the same could be said for that. I think Grim would probably like to see The Happening special extended version which is supposed to have some extra terrifying scenes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ugs-gaming.up-your.com
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you looking forward to?   What movies are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:25 pm

Grim Smoke wrote:
Well I still haven't seen Mirrors yet, and Death Race looks pretty good. Any one else know of some new ones comming out?

if someone can tell me how to make a dvd into like 4-5 parts then i could post all new releases up here i got babylon ad, mirrors, deathrace, pretty much every movie you guys have got out at the cinemas over there!!!
Back to top Go down
Tripple

Tripple

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you looking forward to?   What movies are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:09 am

What do you rip them off the internet???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fierceone
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you looking forward to?   What movies are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:31 am

ye i download them watch them and then i burn em to dvd and sell to whoever wants them thats how i make the little extra cash. call me knockoff nigel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you looking forward to?   What movies are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:14 pm

TERMINATOR 4

I meant to post these the last time I posted here but it slipped my mind.