Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stretchnutz
Information Mod.

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: FaceBreaker   Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:19 pm

AUT0MATOR wrote:
This is off topic but there is a new demo called face breaker and you can put any face on your fighter, even your own!

That was posted in another fighting game thread, and I decided to check out the demo. Let me tell you that this game was/is very fun and very addicting! It is an Arcade Style boxing game like Ready 2 Rumble.

Although I could sit here and explain all the cool details, but for this game you would have to SEE it as it's being explained because the animation in this game is insane. So I dug up two videos that shows and tells you about all the greatness.
Hint: Character Customization For Miles

Gametrailers New ! Exclusive ! Facebreaker : Interview

FaceBreaker E308 Interview

I'll will be trying to own this game when it comes out, so...see you there.
Stretch

p.s. Peter Moore is the man!

Last edited by Stretchnutz on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling, Video Code)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadstretch.spaces.live.com
WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: FaceBreaker   Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Ye i am hooked on the demo with this 1 so this will definatly be on the hit list

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grim Smoke
Administrator

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: FaceBreaker   Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:51 pm

looks alright I might get this one when they mark it down...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ugs-gaming.forumotion.com
Tripple

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: FaceBreaker   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:25 pm

I honestly thought Facebreaker? They have Fight Night Round 3 why would i want too go back playing some halfass boxing game? but.... this game definitly leened more toward an arcade style "fighting" game than an actual boxing game, which saved this game. I dont think its really a buy, so i would agree with Grim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fierceone
WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: FaceBreaker   Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Tripple wrote:
I honestly thought Facebreaker? They have Fight Night Round 3

fight night round 4 is available early 2009 i seen it the other day first i heard about it.
sorry bit of topic but this game i just cant wait

Fight Night Round 4

( Not yet rated ) | Write a review

39.99 Free Delivery
RRP: 49.99 | You save: 10.00 (20%)

Pre-order. | Due for release on 27/03/2009

BUY

Review

Fight Night is back with the most realistic "in the ring" experience to date, featuring some of the greatest boxers in history fighting in their prime.

Featuring a rewritten gameplay engine, Fight Night Round 4 will add a variety of fighting styles and boxer differentiation to authentically emulate the greatest fighters of all time. Pressure your opponent with the brawling inside style of young Mike Tyson, bobbing and weaving to set up powerful hooks and uppercuts. Capitalise on Muhammad Ali's reach, hand speed and fleetness of foot to bewilder your opponent with lightning fast jabs and straights from the outside. For the first time in history, Fight Night Round 4 gives you the opportunity to pit these legendary heavyweights against one another and name a true champ.

No fight will be the same with an all-new physics-based animation system that recreates the full spectrum of true-to-life punch impacts, giving boxers a devastating arsenal of punches, blocks and ring movement. The new physics system allows for missed punches, glancing punches, knockout blows and for the first time ever, rough and tumble inside fighting. Fatigue, adrenaline, footwork and timing all come into play as you hammer away at your opponents.

stretch/grim please move to appropiate thread thank you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FaceBreaker   

Back to top Go down

FaceBreaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: X-Box 360 Favorites :: What games are you into?-
Jump to: