Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Fierce 1 aka Fierce 1 Performance.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stretchnutz
Information Mod.
Stretchnutz

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Team Fierce 1 aka Fierce 1 Performance. Empty
PostSubject: Team Fierce 1 aka Fierce 1 Performance.   Team Fierce 1 aka Fierce 1 Performance. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Team Fierce 1 aka Fierce 1 Performance is mine and Tripple's race team which will be affiliated with whatever Grim and Ashy's team ends up being. Both running under UGS( thats the company that pays for our damage, lol)

Team Fierce 1 is:
  • DEAD STRETCH - FLAT OUT Designs/Tuning
  • Tripple - 100% Tuned

We will use this thread to keep you updated on new TF1 paint designs, car tunings, and race days. This thread will also be use to sale and show off our designs.

Team Fierce 1 (TF1) strictly uses Subaru's, so all out tunings and paint designs will be ment for those certian cars. We use all Subie models except for the R-Class. TF1 also tune the various Subies from Car Class C through S, although we only have cars ranging from C through A at the moment.

Now, the very First TF1 design, done by me Dead Stretch.(Flat Out Designs) I think I'm just gunna go with something like "Flat Out 1" for my first couple of team designs. We also still need to come up with team and solo logos, but nontheless this design is still finished. I also don't have the front and rear bumbers done as well as the wing complete.

Side View( Looks Very Nice )
Team Fierce 1 aka Fierce 1 Performance. Flatou11

Top View( Also Very Nice)
Team Fierce 1 aka Fierce 1 Performance. Flatou12

Now, this is my version. Notice the number 666, thats me, Tripple is no. 72 and his color scheme is a big different. Once I finish the front, rear and the wing this paint design will be ready to buy/hand out. Just let me know the color scheme.( you can get a better idea once I upload the alternate color schemes)

Well Thats it 4 Now

Stretch
TF1- Flat Out Designs

Last edited by Stretchnutz on Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://deadstretch.spaces.live.com
Stretchnutz
Information Mod.
Stretchnutz

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Team Fierce 1 aka Fierce 1 Performance. Empty
PostSubject: FlatOut Design 1 AH Results!   Team Fierce 1 aka Fierce 1 Performance. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:51 am

Just to test the waters, I put four(4) Subaru WRX STi 05's in the AH(Auction House) all four were locked with different numbers(00 through 03) I changed the NY plate from "Stretch" to "Flat Out," the starting bid was 40,000 for all but one(Number 00 was 45,000) and with a 260,000 Buy out(again Number 00 was 265,000) and they all SOLD!!

Two were sold by bidders, and two were sold by buyout!! Numbers 00 and 03 were bought out, and Number 01 sold for 65+k and Number 02 was bought for around 78k. I think thats pretty good for my very first AWESOME one-of-a-kind paint design. Now, Just imagine the 100+ win versions with unlocked paint designs...Grim has developed the best technique for selling cars in the Forza 2 AH!!

Stretch
Flat Out Designs
Back to top Go down
http://deadstretch.spaces.live.com

Team Fierce 1 aka Fierce 1 Performance.
Page 1 of 1