Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is why UBISOFT Sucks ASS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

This is why UBISOFT Sucks ASS Empty
PostSubject: This is why UBISOFT Sucks ASS   This is why UBISOFT Sucks ASS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:26 am

Back to top Go down
http://ugs-gaming.up-your.com
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: This is why UBISOFT Sucks ASS   This is why UBISOFT Sucks ASS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Well other than that reason alone i think ubi sucks ass period.

i read the whole thread and for a forum manager to come on and blatantly say "Shut up and put up" is fucking stupid and obvious ignorance.

But hey they dont give a shit because we all already laid there pockets with cash. I bet they would not give a fuck if the farcry community fell to zero population tomorrow.

All they did was see a money making oppurtunity (the ongoing support for fcip) and then thought "hey lets make a farcry 2 everyone will buy that"
Back to top Go down
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: This is why UBISOFT Sucks ASS   This is why UBISOFT Sucks ASS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 am

So after all the BS and the down time on the servers. We all have 20 Slots! cheers

The thing I thought was most worth all of the arguing w/Ubi and thier foot soldiers. Was seeing my friends suport me and this post by Queen Vixon17 , that was just like poetry to my ears.

Hey StonerLove420 I got A question for you.
How would you feel if you were working at a job, where you busted your butt just as much as others in your office and sometimes more than most of the people who worked in the office with you, and then people started getting raises. BUt you didn't. And you started asking how come i didnt get a raise and started talking to the other people who got raises about why you didnt get one, and how deserving you are of one. And then one day soemone came up to you while u were talking about it and said "stop complaining stop whining stop being such a baby, you dont derseve a raise, even though i see u busting ur a$$ , its clear that you dont meet the criteria for a raise. Just shut up and quit and find another job." You would feel like crap i bet and wonder why those people who had raises were making you feel stupid and like a jerk for wondering why you didnt get one. Hmm...And if you say u wouldnt care. Then i would say ur a friggin liar.

Because at some point in this society, people actually were able to put themselves in others places and say hey u know if that was me i would hate that, or i see why your upset. But now we live in a society where people dont care if it doesnt affect them. So we get people who say things like stop whining to people who are pasisionately trying to get something that they feel they deserve, and are fighting for it. People who already "HAVE THEIRS", who think its ok to just make people feel like crap for fighting for what they want. Thats whats wrong with our world. No one is willing to stand up and fight for what they believe in and feel that they deserve. And when peopel do choose to fight, they get talked down to and persecuted, when there is nothing wrong with standing up for what u want and not settling for crap.
I commend these people on here that have been persistent, hoping that one day they will "GET THEIRS".

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3171037696/m/4841053467
Back to top Go down
http://ugs-gaming.up-your.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is why UBISOFT Sucks ASS   This is why UBISOFT Sucks ASS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is why UBISOFT Sucks ASS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: X-Box 360 Favorites :: Far Cry 2 :: FC2 News-
Jump to: