Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My bleeping singleplayer rant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-16

My bleeping singleplayer rant Empty
PostSubject: My bleeping singleplayer rant   My bleeping singleplayer rant Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:05 am

3 Times i played singleplayer and 3 times i quit out because of stupid s*%t happening. i was just playing a mission where i had to go to the slaughterhouse and rescue a buddy so i go there and rescue her then she says we gota go seperate ways blah blah blah so i go outside drive away and it still saying to rescue her so i go back and she aint there?? wtf is that and i had the game freeze twice on singleplayer it pisses me off to the point where i dont play it for few days and when i do go back some other dumb shit will happen...

anyone else having problems with singleplayer or is it just me?? Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Grim Smoke
Administrator
Grim Smoke

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: My bleeping singleplayer rant   My bleeping singleplayer rant Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:49 pm

HAVENT PLAYED IT YET?!
Back to top Go down
http://ugs-gaming.up-your.com
Stretchnutz
Information Mod.
Stretchnutz

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: My bleeping singleplayer rant   My bleeping singleplayer rant Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:24 pm

Dude, widow after you "save" your buddy they are waiting at Mike's Bar for you to finish saving them.

If you notice after you save them, they say something like "I own you a drink, well thats if we make it out alive, lets split up so it's easier." If you make it to Mike's Bar you were not killed. All the buddies you save will be chilling out at Mike's Bar.

As for the game freezing, I haven't have it happen to me. I also keep the game paused say when I go up to the store for some beer or I go eat dinner. I haven't had it freeze with me keeping it on and paused for an hour sometimes.

Last edited by Stretchnutz on Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quotes)
Back to top Go down
http://deadstretch.spaces.live.com
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

PostSubject: Re: My bleeping singleplayer rant   My bleeping singleplayer rant Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:29 pm

ye the red target that points to the place where u have to go in my case the slaughterhouse wont go away even tho i saved her so i cant go to the next mission or carry on with the game its annoying
Back to top Go down
Stretchnutz
Information Mod.
Stretchnutz

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: My bleeping singleplayer rant   My bleeping singleplayer rant Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:42 pm

Then you haven't finished the convo. with them...

Have you tried going to Mike's Bar yet?
Back to top Go down
http://deadstretch.spaces.live.com
WHITE WIDOW

WHITE WIDOW

PostSubject: Re: My bleeping singleplayer rant   My bleeping singleplayer rant Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:56 pm

i finished the convo she has vanished il try gtoin mikes bar but there still the matter of no mission icons popping up
Back to top Go down
XHeretic HeroX
Content Mod.

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: My bleeping singleplayer rant   My bleeping singleplayer rant Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:02 pm

You have to scout the place for stuff like health and ammo, and then kill all the enemies in the area.

I think the single player has some good points to it, but the story lacks dialogue and more indication of whats going on. And its really repetitive, go here and assasinate this; go here and assasinate that, plus you have to drive every where and stop every 30sec to kill the asshole behind you who's trying to run you off the road and when you get out of your car you have to dodge traffic every which way, because all the enemies do is try to run you over. The enemies also respawn to fast at their guard posts. I think that with all the time they put into the campaign they could have done even more with the multiplayer. I love the multiplayer as it is now but just think of all the extra stuff they could have done with it had they not done a campaign.

The campaign is some-what cool I'll admit. You have lots of stuff that you can do; by that I mean despite all the assasinations if you do the buddy side quests you get to do some other things like blow up a water pipeline or recover some experimental ammo. All though it seems like there is usually only one way to do it instead of all these possiblities they were talking about. The story also sounds interesting the bits of it that are easy to understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ugs-gaming.up-your.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bleeping singleplayer rant   My bleeping singleplayer rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My bleeping singleplayer rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: X-Box 360 Favorites :: Far Cry 2 :: Misc.-
Jump to: